About retail companies
Retail companies are involved in the sale of goods to the public, and form the final link in the supply chain from producers to consumers.
Retailers can face a variety of EHS challenges which need to be managed carefully, along with more traditional strategic decisions concerning retail operations such as product, price, place and promotion.
The nature of physical retail operations combined with public interaction means that retailers face a variety of unique EHS challenges which may include:
Retail employees’ safety may be at risk from store and facilities robberies, and other violent crime incidents.
Employees may face physical challenges in the performance of their duties, such as standing for long periods, frequently bending over during shelf packing for example, and moving heavy retail items around the store.
Mitigating the transmission of viruses in-store.
Retail outlets may face a variety of compliance regulations pertaining to their operations and employee health and safety, working conditions, etc.
Job training and emergency preparedness such as fire drills, may be required to meet mandated employee health and safety requirements.
IsoMetrix enables retailers to measure, monitor, and manage their risks and processes with EHS software for retail.
- Track retail workplace health and safety incidents, and unwanted events
- Put appropriate EHS workplace procedures in place and monitor their effectiveness and impact
- Record and maintain all actions taken to mitigate in-store virus transmissions
- Conduct retail workplace audits, inspections, risk assessments, and observances, and log all results securely in one central digital location
By utilizing retail EHS management software, companies in this industry can:
- Maximize the health and safety of on-site retail employees
- Stay on top of managing all retail-oriented permits and compliances, thus avoiding unnecessary fines or business stoppages
- More efficiently manage all aspects related to training
- Gather data, track, analyze, manage, and report on environmental impacts caused by retail operations, and actively work to minimize these via continual assessment and improvement processes
- Improve the organization’s overall reputation by working on and improving its EHS characteristics
Benefits to using our powerful software
Utilizing our software comes with multiple benefits in the process of comprehensively managing your retail organization’s EHS needs.
Oversee and manage all your EHS data via intuitive dashboards, and powerful data visualizations.
Track and organize all your EHS data so that it’s quickly and easily referenced, as well as being fully auditable.
Improve collaboration by easily sharing reports between internal departments, and with your external stakeholders.
✅ Frameworks and standards
Avoid fines and penalties by adhering to the latest industry standards and compliance regulations.
Analyze your EHS performance metrics to see if you’re on track to meeting your company’s goals and targets.
✅ Customer service
You’ll have an assigned IsoMetrix Client Success Manager, ensuring you get full value from our dynamic software.